An historic “old-west” themed attraction dedicated to educating guests about Arizona’s past with family-friendly activities.
Age recommendation: All Ages
Hours: MERCHANTS OPEN FROM: 10AM-5PM, BAKERY OPEN: 9AM-5PM, SALOON OPEN DAILY: 11AM-9PM 7 DAYS A WEEK, TRAIN & MINE TOUR: 10AM-5PM 7 DAYS A WEEK
- Narrow Gauge Railroad: Tickets $10 adults, $9 seniors, $7 children ages 5-12, 4 and under FREE!,
- Mine Tours: Admission $12 adults, $10 seniors, $8 children ages 5-12, 4 and under FREE! (Open 7 days a week!)
- Reptile Exhibit: $7 for Adults, $5 for kids 6- 17, 5 and under are free with an adult
- Shooting Game: $2 for 18 shots
- Mystery Shack: Tickets $9 adults, $8 seniors, $7 children ages 5-12, 4 and under FREE! (Open 7 days a week!)
- World’s Safest Zipline: $12, Gold Panning and Gem Sluicing: the girls shared the basic gem sluicing bag for a little under $10 and they go up from there
- Museum Tour: Admission $7 adults, $4 seniors, $3 children (Open 7 days a week!)
- Bordello Tour: $5
What to expect: An area surrounded by beautiful mountains with historic buildings including shops, museums, a grill, a saloon and a coffee shop. Its free to visit and park but activities each have their own cost (above). There are shoot-out shows every hour from noon – 4pm weekends.
Tips: Wear comfortable shoes you don’t mind getting dusty. Some areas can get steep. Strollers and wagons can make it in most areas but expect to push it through some gravel. Also, if you easily get motion sickness beware of the mystery shack. Call ahead to schedule jeep tours, trail rides or ghost tours.